Or Become A Member!
Donations, no matter how large or small help as accomplish our mission!
Rooted in Cleveland’s past and poised to soar in the future, Ingenuity’s home at the Hamilton Collaborative has served as a site of exploration and excitement for thousands of children and artists, and hundreds of inventors and Ingeneers! We make Cleveland an amazing place for artists, makers, musicians, and visionaries to live and work.
What's the difference between Donors and Members?
All donations of $125 and more carry Agents of Ingenuity Benefits. You may choose to decline benefits, or donate at a lower level, if you prefer. All donations help ensure that Ingenuity Cleveland can continues to spark creativity and innovation in our region, as it has done for more than a dozen years. With the help of our members and donors, we continue to support Cleveland’s rebirth and renewal today and for the future.
Join as an Agent of Ingenuity member today to unlock benefits!
Becoming an Agent of Ingenuity unlocks access to tickets, events and so much more!
Your Agent of Ingenuity Membership typically includes tickets to our signature events including IngenuityFest, the Ingenuity Bal, and our annual Holiday Party. In 2021, our offerings will be carefully designed in keeping with public health guidelines.
Upon signing up as a member (minimum donation of $125) we will send you a care package including branded items like a vintage IngenuityFest t-shirt, poster, fanny pack and other goodies! Plus, you’ll be the first to know about calendar updates, offers and exclusive opportunities! Your support now is especially critical to help us accomplish our mission in 2021!
What your dollars do for Ingenuity...
No amount is to large or too small - every little bit truly helps!
- $5 - $20 donations helps to purchase supplies to keep our cabinet stocked for workshops that support the creative community
- Your donation of $125+ automatically enrolls you in Agents of Ingenuity membership program (unless you decline benefits)
- $250 helps bring a community group to a neighborhood pop-up, or helps supply a hands-on youth Make n' Take activity
- $500 could support one Ignite! Impact Award winner, or covers the cost of a live local musical act
- $1,000 could support the cost of one semi-permanent mural by a #VoicesofCLE artist, an immersive art installation or a multimedia performance
- $5,000 subsidizes annual costs at IngenuityLabs and keeps rent low for all tenants and members, or helps build the capacity of our shared IngenuityLabs equipment and shop space
Interested to learn what else your gift of $1,000, $5,000 or above can do? Contact Alyssa Perna at email@example.com or (216) 589-9444 to learn more!