Help Light The Way! Donate or Become a Member Today!
No amount is to large or too small - every little bit truly helps!
- $5 - $50 donations help purchase supplies to keep us stocked for workshops that support the creative community!
- Your donation of $125+ automatically enrolls you in Agents of Ingenuity membership program, with annual ticket packages, special offers and more! (Just wanna make a donation? You can decline benefits.)
- $250 helps a performance or youth Make 'n' Take activity pop up in a neighborhood where it's needed most!
- $500 supports one Ignite! Impact Award winner, or covers the cost of presenting a live local musical act!
- $1,000 paves the way for a #VoicesofCLE mural, an immersive art installation or a multimedia performance!
- $5,000 subsidizes annual costs at IngenuityLabs and keeps rent low for all tenants and members, or helps build the capacity of our shared IngenuityLabs equipment and shop space!
Interested to learn what else your gift of $5,000 or above can do? Contact Alyssa Perna at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 589-9444 to learn more!
Becoming an Agent of Ingenuity unlocks access to tickets, events and so much more!
What’s the Difference Between Donors and Agents of Ingenuity Members?
Should you choose, your donation may count toward an annual Agents of Ingenuity membership. As an Agent of Ingenuity, you have the opportunity to see your dollars at work! Agents of Ingenuity Memberships include access to annual events like IngenuityFest, the Ingenuity Bal, and our annual Flannel & Finery Holiday Party, plus special access and offers available throughout the year. While Agents of Ingenuity Memberships do not grant access to our space and equipment (for that you'll want to check out IngenuityLabs) they are one of the best ways to get to know us and support our work!
In 2022, our offerings will be carefully designed in keeping with public health guidelines - but we won't leave you empty handed! Upon signing up as a new member, we will send you a care package with branded items like a vintage IngenuityFest t-shirt, poster, stickers and other goodies, and we'll make sure that you're the first to hear about program offerings, including upcoming announcements about IngenuityFest 2022, scheduled to take place the last weekend in September!
Questions About Your Donation or Membership?
Contact Managing Director Alyssa Perna at 216-589-9444 x404 or email@example.com
Looking to Support as a Corporation?You can still be part of the action, through a variety of sponsorship levels, offering digital, print and year-round visibility at IngenuityLabs so that we may continue to support Cleveland’s creative community. Contact Managing Director Alyssa Perna at 216-589-9444 x404 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or learn more below!