Support Ingenuity! We make Cleveland an amazing place for artists, makers, musicians, and visionaries to live and work.
Be a Light at the End of the Tunnel
Your Support As We Recover from COVID-19's Impact
Through these challenging times, Ingenuity Cleveland proudly continues to serve as a hub for entrepreneurship and creativity in Northeast Ohio. Despite impacts to our regular season of events, including IngenuityFest, we continue to serve as year-round organization supporting an array of creative initiatives. We provide the arts and cultural activities that connect and nurture souls, while promoting innovation and elevating the diverse voices who enliven our immediate neighborhood and all of Cleveland. We know that 2020 has been a difficult year in many ways, but if you are in a position to make a charitable gift, your help would mean more now than ever before. Please consider a year-end gift to Ingenuity during a time when our community needs us most!
Times May Seem Dark, but Ingenuity is Lighting the Way...
• We advocate for participatory democracy (taking part in the census, exercising the right to vote) and equity through arts-driven strategies, including a city-wide project called #VoicesofCLE to amplify messages from artists of color in response to racial equity and social justice imperatives brought to the forefront this spring.
• Ingenuity partnered with 48 Hour Virtual Music Fest CLE to produce the first-ever Virtually INGenious festival, which featured 100+ bands, artists, performers, creatives, and difference-makers in our community.
• This year, Ingenuity granted 8 Ignite! Impact awards to women, minorities, and others underrepresented in entrepreneurship, for projects aimed at social progress. We also launched the Ignite! Emerging Arts Leadership Grant to help an emerging arts professional undertake projects of their own direction with Ingenuity oversight.
• We provided creative opportunities for the Ingeneers, our 300+ person (and growing!) creative collective who vision and build large-scale collaborative work throughout the community.
• The IngenuityLabs Incubator supported tenants with space, tools, and resources needed to launch and grow small businesses and creative projects.
Ingenuity Cleveland has sparked creativity and innovation in our region for more than a dozen years. With the help of our members and donors, we continue to support Cleveland’s rebirth and renewal today and for the future.
What’s the Difference Between Donors and Members?
As a member, you have the chance to see your dollars at work! Admission to all of our events is included in your annual donation, plus some fun offers and exclusive extras! Members are also recognized year-round on our website and in print.