Help Us Safeguard A Better Future Together!
At Ingenuity Cleveland, we cultivate and nurture our city’s most valuable assets: its community of passionate and curious minds.
Whatever your vision is for the future, we can almost guarantee that creativity, innovation, and collaboration is a critical consideration.
Due to the impact of the pandemic, Cleveland’s rich landscape of arts and cultural experiences has suffered, yet Ingenuity Cleveland and our partners continue to generate opportunities for creatives to gain visibility around their work, generate income and maintain a positive outlook as we ride out this pandemic.
With your support, Ingenuity will continue to generate a multitude of creative opportunities. In 2021, we will:
- Award 10 microgrants through our Ignite! Impact Awards to women, minorities and others underrepresented in entrepreneurship
- Support eighteen IngenuityLabs Incubator tenants with space, tools and resources needed to launch and grow small businesses and creative projects
- Alongside community partners, advance messages from Artists of Color in response to the racial equity and social justice movement through the ongoing #VoicesofCLE project
- Host monthly Neighbor Night events, built to strengthen, and better serve our immediate neighborhood, creative community, and beyond. These intergenerational events are themed with hands-on, peer-to-peer learning, informal networking, skill acquisition, and access to community resources
- Continue to promote opportunities to our network of 300+ Ingeneers - which is a creative collective of people who vision and build large-scale collaborative work throughout the community
- Hold a neighborhood scaled Festival, health conditions permitting.
And while Ingenuity’s live event schedule remains subject to changing health conditions, you can continue to catch us online through our partnership with 48 Hour Music Fest and other online programming that engages hundreds of bands, artists, performers, speakers, creatives and difference-makers in our community.
You can still be part of the action, through a variety of sponsorship levels, offering digital, print and year-round visibility at IngenuityLabs so that we may continue to support Cleveland’s creative community.
Will you help us take action to safeguard a brighter future together?
Presenting Sponsor will reach 200,000+ people across Northeast Ohio through 2021 - ask us how!
Now more than ever, your help means resiliency and rebirth for our entire community.
These benefits are traditionally offered at the $5,000+ level, but because of the unique circumstances due to the pandemic, and for a limited time, we are offering the following benefits at the $2,500 level!
Your company logo will be listed on our website, in digital marketing materials, on social media, on direct mail pieces, and will be proudly displayed at socially-distanced events and at our newly upgraded IngenuityLabs.
Ingenuity stands at the ready to invest and make an impact: we’ve been planning for expansion to better serve our neighborhood and entire creative landscape. From new community partnerships to infrastructure updates to improved space & support for entrepreneurs, help us fast-track preparations TODAY and reap the benefits long into the future.
All sponsorship packages are customizable based on your unique needs, call us to learn more!
Learn more about what sponsoring Ingenuity typically looks like below.
The health and safety of our attendees, volunteers, partners and constituents remains our first priority. The team at Ingenuity is closely monitoring the COVID-19 health crisis regarding this event will be posted on our website, through social media channels, and through our mailing list once confirmed. We appreciate your patience and support during these uncertain and challenging times.
Sponsor Ingenuity Cleveland
Every year, Ingenuity reaches an audience of 200,000+ people, supported by program collaborations and financial partnerships.
Now more than ever, our partners are proud to connect to a mission with year-round visibility and tangible benefit to the community. We are building on the success of IngenuityFest, drawing thousands to our home at the Hamilton Collaborative. Our story continues to gain momentum and our impact grows. The only question is: will you join us?
Want to Increase Your Impact? Have Additional Questions?
To discuss additional sponsorship options (including presenting or season sponsorships) or ask any questions, please reach out to Managing Director Alyssa Perna.
Looking to Donate as an Individual?
Head over to our donation page!