Support Ingenuity's Year-Round Initiatives!
At Ingenuity Cleveland, we cultivate and nurture our city’s most valuable assets: its community of passionate and curious minds.
Ingenuity is more than just a festival!
- We foster entrepreneurs through the IngenuityLabs Incubator program while providing resources to the community through Ignite! Neighbor Nights, which are themed, hands-on intergenerational events
- We collaborate with community partners to create vibrant artistic landscapes for local events, consult and commission in the interconnected fields of placemaking, public art, urban planning and public programming
- We serve the community and surrounding by providing large-scale public events, neighborhood nights and resources to local entrepreneurs and creators
- We build, create and innovate with the Ingeneers, a creative collective of 300+ individuals who construct showpieces that travel around Northeast Ohio and beyond
- We inspire and bring joy to the community through the creative collective, and Cleveland’s most beloved events like IngenuityFest
The only question is... will you join us?
Reach 200,000+ people across Northeast Ohio - ask us how!
We can build a package to support your unique requirements based off of what’s important to your brand and audience.
From e-newsletters, to prominent features on websites, marketing collateral and campaigns reaching Northeast Ohio and beyond, sponsoring Ingenuity allows your organization prominent and extensive exposure, increasing your ROI.
Whatever your vision is for the future, we can almost guarantee that creativity, innovation, and collaboration is a critical consideration.
With your support, Ingenuity will continue to generate a multitude of creative opportunities. In 2021, we will:
- Award 10 microgrants through our Ignite! Impact Awards to women, minorities and others underrepresented in entrepreneurship
- Support eighteen IngenuityLabs Incubator tenants with space, tools and resources needed to launch and grow small businesses and creative projects
- Alongside community partners, advance messages from Artists of Color in response to the racial equity and social justice movement through the ongoing #VoicesofCLE project
- Host monthly Neighbor Night events, built to strengthen, and better serve our immediate neighborhood, creative community, and beyond. These intergenerational events are themed with hands-on, peer-to-peer learning, informal networking, skill acquisition, and access to community resources
- Continue to promote opportunities to our network of 300+ Ingeneers - which is a creative collective of people who vision and build large-scale collaborative work throughout the community
- Hold a neighborhood scaled Festival
- In partnership with Karamu House and Downtown Cleveland Alliance, alongside 30+ supporting organizations, Ingenuity collaborated to create Cleveland’s first Juneteenth Freedom Fest. The group’s aim is to educate, celebrate, and activate participants around the history of African American culture
Want to Increase Your Impact? Have Additional Questions?
To discuss additional sponsorship options (including presenting or season sponsorships) or ask any questions, please reach out to Managing Director Alyssa Perna.
Looking to Donate as an Individual?
Head over to our donation page!