Agent of Ingenuity benefits include:
- Four (4) weekend passes (and a parking pass) to the annual IngenuityFest. Come explore hundreds of thousands of square feet of immersive art installations, sculpture, performance, vendors, and hands-on activities. IngenuityFest 2019: Dreamscapes is September 27-29.
- 2 VIP tickets to our annual, themed Ingenuity Bal, a slightly off-kilter gala celebration of Cleveland's Creative Class, harkening back to the historic Kokoon Club. Ingenuity's 2020 Bal will take place on May 9.
- Admission to our annual Flannel & Finery Holiday and Thank-You party
- Year-round recognition on our website as an Agent of Ingenuity at your designated level.
- Year-round communication via our special Agents of Ingenuity email list, with additional offers, information, and special invitations. (We'll contact you approximately once a month.) Also, join our general email list for weekly IngeNEWS updates.
Memberships renew each year on either May 1 or September 1 and always include a full year of benefits. Purchases after May 1 in a given year will include that year's IngenuityFest, Flannel & Finery, and the following year's Bal.
Inferno, Spark, Flame, and Ember supporters receive all Agent of Ingenuity benefits and website recognition at their designated support level.
Agent of Ingenuity Members:
Dan Wasdahl, Kyle & Ana Muskoff, Andrew Lucas, Kara Kramer, Kamla Lewis, Ronald Nelson, Thomas Mulready, Jonnie Benzimra, Christine Phillips, Ken & Mary Ellen Liang